ADS

Download || The Daily Life of the Immortal King Anime Hindi Subbed

 


Type: ONA
Episodes: 15
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Jan 18, 2020 to Mar 28, 2020
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: bilibili
Studios: Haoliners Animation League
Source: Light novel
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Slice of Life
Themes: Demons, School
Duration: 19 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Plot: As a cultivation genius who has achieved a new realm every two years since he was a year old, Wang Ling is a near-invincible existence with prowess far beyond his control. But now that he’s sixteen, he faces his greatest battle yet – Senior High School. With one challenge after another popping up, his plans for a low-key high school life seem further and further away…

User Review: ou know.. ima be honest, I am not usually one for chinese animes but damn.. this one hits you so in the feels. And before long you will find yourself binge watching this series. Honestly that ending was amazing I am glad that I stayed up till 4 am to finish this series. Great work of art 10/10 for me, I recommend this anime to most people who enjoy anime.

[IGNORE THIS PLEASE V ]

How much longer of a review do you want me to write, sheesh MAL, why do you even put such a big minimum requirement on it? e.e Its still not long enough... I mean like come on I am just tryna write this stupid review and move on with my day, not write an entire essay like seriously I have things to do. Like sleep.. have mercy on me.

Download || The Daily Life of the Immortal King Hindi Subbed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  1. Join Telegram

  2. Join Official Website

  3. Join Youtube Channel

"4."Premium Without ADS

Note: Please Support Our Social Media And Join Telegram And Youtube Channel

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Featured Post

Download || Strike the Blood Season 01 Hindi Subbed